A very popular and highly practical course, which has been developed for physiotherapists, myotherapists, osteopaths and all manual therapists who wish to discover the most effective and successful strategies for assessing and treating a wide spectrum of shoulder dysfunctions.
Participants will be exploring a fully systematic approach to shoulder management, drawing on the very latest evidence in physiotherapy.
- Study a systematic & very efficient approach to objective assessment and treatment.
- Apply highly effective hands on treatment skills for quick and lasting results.
- Learn how to best assess and manage neural dynamics and optimal mobility.
- Review essential functional anatomy. integrated movement theories & biomechanics.
- Identify both common and complex upper limb muscle imbalances.
- Practice an extensive spectrum of rehabilitation & functional strengthening exercises.
- Gain confidence in successfully managing a wide range of shoulder dysfunctions.
Host A Course
If you would like us to deliver one of our courses in your location (in a suitable venue of your choice), then this is absolutely possible.
During the course you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand concepts of neural dynamic tension, optimal mobility & dynamic stability at the shoulder.
- Learn how to assess and treat adverse neural tension in the upper limb.
- Explore the complexity of shoulder dysfunctions, and learn to recognise and manage common imbalances.
- Appreciate the interaction between glenohumeral instability and impingements at the shoulder.
- Fine-tune and modify the most effective assessment skills and orthopaedic tests for shoulder dysfunctions.
- Learn a diverse spectrum of highly effective hands-on myofascial releases and treatment techniques.
- Practice the application of a full array of rehabilitation and functional conditioning exercises for the shoulder.
- Review essential functional and integrated anatomy plus biomechanics of the entire shoulder complex.